Introducing...The Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing...The Admin

Post  Priestess Kohaku on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:58 pm

Hello everyone. If there are any questions about anything you can go to the Help topic or you can message me from my profile. If you have an ideas for this forum just post them in the Suggestion post. Please put your introduction in a separate post.

Here is a "little bit" about me:

I am a Pisces and my blood type is O+. I'm engaged to Chris Boggs. I only watch TV when I visit someone and they want to watch it or if I pass by someone in my house watching it. I watch everything on the internet. I actually spend most of my time on the internet. I play video games. My favorite games are Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy X, Bloodrayne, the Spyro series, the Sims 2, Kingdom Hearts, God of War, DDR: SuperNova, Katamary Damacy, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, Soul Calibur series, Hunter The Reckoning, Star Wars Battlefront II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Civilization III, Empire Earth, Rise of Legends, Rise of Nations, etc. I like drawing but I don't draw that often anymore. I would love to be able to draw my own anime characters, but most of the time I can only draw things that I see. I like to read, but it is hard for me to find "good books". I mostly read about werewolves and vampires. I hate the Twilight series though. I take pictures and make videos a lot. I want to be able to look back on things and remember them. I collect things like Hello Kitty, Care Bears, and My Little Ponies. I believe in faeries and other mythological creatures. I have three cats: Pepper, Socks, and Ash.

Priestess Kohaku
Admin

View user profile http://asianpalace.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top